Are You Too Busy to Workout? You can too.


I am a business owner, have worked with many successful businesses, helped clients, and wrote books. I have a wife and a child. I am married and have responsibilities. None of these are criticisms. They are all facts.


My 15-year career in the fitness industry has been a rewarding experience. Each morning, I rise at 4:30 AM ready to tackle the day. Ready is probably an understatement. The choice to rise early is both a choice as well as a necessity.


My best work happens in the morning, when there are no distractions. I have also managed to build a business that requires me both to work on the coasts. I love my job. It's a rewarding career that allows me to train hard, eat well, and do all the other things associated with the fitness industry. It's a lot of fun, which is why I love my job.

Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights


The thing is, I don't spend my time in the gym anymore. I now spend my time on the squat racks, and no longer work on the gym floors. I train people and I love it, but I no longer live in the gym.


People look at me strangely when I tell them that I can't make it to the gym.


Normally, this would not be a major problem. Sometimes it's hard to train. It happens. It's common. It's actually healthy. If you do miss a workout, it's not a reason to feel guilty. What happens if a day becomes two days, a weeks, a months, or even one year?


It happens every day, and one day we wake and wonder "What the hell?" Who have I been shrinking in my pants?


Here's where you'll find me right now. (OK, so my pants still fit fine. It's now 4:54 a.m., and I'm staring at my computer screen asking, "What the hell?"


Answer: There's nothing bad, even if it seems that way.


The Myth of the Fool

Evidence Fitness Strategy

It is not "7 Ways to Make Certain You Never Miss a Workout"


This is honesty. Sometimes we blame laziness, lack of support or drive. While these can certainly contribute to fitness problems, sometimes there's no reason to.


My reality is that I've never felt more supported in my pursuits. My Getting Shredded project was started six weeks ago. My wife offered me a challenge, which I was excited to accept. The outpouring of support was tremendous after I posted about it. Many people wanted to be part of my journey. I set up a forum where they could ask questions, follow my diet and get help.


One of my most memorable "accidents" has been the Getting shred community. The people there are extraordinary and their gratitude is incredible. I am constantly amazed at the things that I read every day.


I also wanted you to know how much I appreciate your efforts. It's not easy to find accurate information. It's nice to know someone is trying their best to filter through all the garbage to help people decide what's true and what's false. -Carrie


This site has incredible information and motivation. It's really great. These are people that should be talking to one another. Great forum! -Garrett


I have to say that I absolutely love this program. I'm losing weight already, ranging from 4-5 to 5.5 pounds. It's great to eat healthy. The workouts were amazing. I keep improving and I'm able push myself to the limit every time I train. I'm so happy to have the opportunity to ask such questions and get the answers from you. This is hands down the most fun programming I've ever done. -Tim.


Busy is not an excuse. It's part of everyday life.

It wasn't so long ago that I used the expression, "Being Busy isn't an Excuse." If you know me, you'll see that I don’t even use "B" words. It is a crutch, which I loathe. It's absurd because we all have too much to do. Each and every one of us.


Busy is no excuse. It's just a reality. It's easy to get caught up in the details and forget that sometimes there is something we can do.


It is important to prioritize and make difficult decisions when this happens. We are all the boss of our lives. Sometimes we have to make tough decisions simply because no option meets all of our needs.


In my situation, I was given the option of Gym or Queen of Born Fitness.


I will always choose my wife to go to the gym.


This scenario is where my work cannot be overlooked. Every thing I sign is a representation or me. Therefore, I cannot do anything but push harder and give way more than anyone asks. This is how I achieve success.


This meant that my fitness had to suffer. I did not think I was letting down people working hard. Instead, I believed that I was selflessly helping them by checking in daily, giving workouts, and providing my support.


As the days went by, I realized that my selfless acts were not only selfish but potentially dangerous.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the closure of larynx exercises

Are You Too Busy for Work? You are too busy to work out?

Are you too busy to work out? You too.